I am a software engineer, and open source developer. You can probably find me somewhere in San Francisco, California.
At present, I'm working as a Software Engineer at Eventbrite. Previously, I've worked on a pure-Python TLS v1.2 implementation, a high-performance language implementation in RPython (the PyPy toolchain), and an asynchronous event-driven networking framework.
- Director for the Python Software Foundation
- 2014 Stripe Open Source Retreat Award recipient
- Developer for Twisted, an asynchronous networking platform written in Python
- Google Summer of Code Mentor (Twisted, 2013)
- Google Summer of Code Student (Twisted, 2012)
- Kneel And Disconnect: Getting The Fastest Connection Out Of A Hostname, PyCon North America 2014, Montreal
- Asynchronous Event-driven Architecture - The Twisted Way, PyCon Ireland 2013, Dublin (slides)
- Twisted Logic: Endpoints and Why You Shouldn't Be Scared of Twisted, PyCon US 2013, Santa Clara (slides, video)
- Software Engineer, Eventbrite, San Francisco, CA: May 2015 - Present
- Software Engineer, HippyVM, a PHP VM written in RPython, from the PyPy toolchain: January – June 2014
- Software Developer, Vumi, Praekelt Foundation, South Africa: July 2013
- Software Engineer Intern, Capillary Technologies, Bangalore, India: May – June 2013
- On-board Data Handling Subsystem, Parikshit, the nano-satellite research team of Manipal University: September - December 2011
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal (2014)